- Recycling PVC
Same as other plastic, PVC, known as Vinyl is a thermoplastic material and can be recycled.
PVC products are recyclable when they come to the end of service life.
There are various techniques used to reprocess and reuse them in production line.
AVC perform activities to support and help Vinyl business recycling PVC efficiently.
1) Collect data of PVC recycled amount through the research since 2013.
2) Correct misconception in “PVC product cannot be recycled”.
3) Create good image on end-of-life PVC product same as in Europe (VinylPlus)
4) Co-research with expert and issue the first plastic recycled data by application in Thailand and ASEAN.
5) Be a role model to PE, PP and other plastic to follow